Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Abilene High Football

Liberty had their first football game this past Friday but Madison and I didn't go. We went to Plano to watch Uncle Randy play. Trent's team was playing Gainesville State School so it wasn't supposed to be much of a game. Plus, I don't get to watch my little brother play very often so I like to take every opportunity that I can. Madison did fantastic. We sat in the handicap seats so she was able to play all around me. She made it through the entire game. Abilene High won 54-17! 


Waitin' on the game to start...snacking on some gold fish!
Uncle Randy is the kicker (#30)
so thirsty!
Madison and Grammy! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Madison was very good! She even made friends with a Plano East Fan, even though "we didn't want her talking to them" :) Grammy