Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Backyard Fun

Madison loves playing outside. Most evenings after dinner we are in the backyard playing on the slide or in the sandbox. If we're not out back we are out front playing with the little girl (also named Madison) that lives across the street.

Madison is watching her Daddy water the new trees...

Her daddy decided to spray her with the water hose. I love the face she's making. It's like she's thinking "why did he just do that to me"

Now she's decided she's mad about it and is definitely letting him know...

She's still not happy with him because he did it again!

So she ran to her Mommy to save her! She had sunscreen in her hair from daycare. Water and sunscreen don't make for very cute hair when it dries.



She had fun and was happy with her Daddy again within a few seconds!

1 comment:

RanAshKenCoop said...

She is so cute! I love those pictures. And I'm jealous that you can actually go outside and not have to worry about being attacked by mosquitos!
Also, I love your new blog layout! So cute! It's making me ready to change our's again. We miss you guys!