Friday, September 19, 2008

LIBERTY FOOTBALL

We finally made it to our first Liberty Football game! The weather was perfect. In fact, it got kind of chilly! Thank goodness I threw Madison's jacket in the diaper bag at the last minute. Madison did GREAT!! She loves to people watch so tonight was the perfect opportunity for that. She was given plenty of attention as the mom's and dad's walked by. Who wouldn't stop to say hi to the cute little girl waving and smiling at them?? I think her favorite part of the night was after the game when she got to run out on the field. 

She loved sitting on this step because she was looking up at the stands. She waved and smiled at everyone sitting behind us! 

Finally Free! 

Screaming with excitement as she runs to her Daddy! 



Here's a close up of the pink eye! Yes, tomorrow Madison and I get to go sit in the minor emergency (while Trent works) so I can get some medicine for my eye. I'm going on a week with it so I don't think it's going to go away on it's own! 


1 comment:

The Mitchell Family said...

The new background, etc. are too cute! I love it. Not near as cute as that kid of yours though!!!