Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch


We took Madison to the Pumpkin Patch in Flower Mound on Monday. She had a BLAST! She absolutely loved it. The whole time we were there she ran around smiling, laughing, and yelling (out of pure joy)! She loved all the pumpkins as well as all the kids running around with her. We took several pictures. I had a hard time picking just a few. Needless to say, this post is quite full of pictures. Enjoy.
When we first got out there she ran straight for the pumpkins and tried to pick them up. These were a little heavy for her! Such a cute picture...she was trying SO hard! The scary thing is, she almost picked it up. 


This little hay stack was sitting right outside a 'house' made of pumpkins. The pumpkins on this house were all this size and smaller. So she finally found some pumpkins that she could carry around. She liked to sit on this step and roll the pumpkins off. We came back to this spot several times so that she could roll pumpkins onto the ground. It's the smallest things that seem to entertain her the most! 
and she's off...
They had a jail house in the field. We locked her inside. As you can see, she didn't care! 




She loved these puppies. She kept hugging and kissing them. We finally had to pick her up and walk away. She wasn't wanting to leave this area. 



This was the cutest thing of the day. After we had taken our picture (above)  she started running from side to side and popping out, as if she was scaring us! It was SO cute. She thought it was hilarious! 

This was the neatest Pumpkin Patch. I've never been to one before so I don't have anything to compare it to. It will definitely be a place that we visit every year. They had so many neat things that we didn't get to do - hayrides, bounce houses/slides, mazes made out of hay etc. Madison was still a little young for those. The hayrides are only on weekends unless you make prior reservations. We didn't know about that. It was so fun watching Madison have so much fun. There's nothing better than watching your own little girl running around having fun! 

After we got home I took a few more pictures of her playing out front. I have to include some of those as well...

6 comments:

RanAshKenCoop said...

Oh my gosh! Those are all the cutest pictures! I love her outfit and her bow. And she is so happy! My favorite is the one of her hugging the puppies. Except also the one of her popping out from behind the pumpkins. SO CUTE!

The Mitchell Family said...

I love this girl! So adorable. It is so fun to see each of you in the different faces that she makes. I hope I manage to dress my kid as cute as yours. I love it.

Grammy Laurie said...

Looks like a great fun place! Madison always looks so happy, you guys are great parents!

Hannah S. said...

Soooooo cute! Madison is getting to be such a big girl.

allyo said...

HI!!! I am so excited that you found my blog. I almost cried when I saw that it was you. Madison is beautiful! I am glad that I can now check in on you and keep in touch with you and your sweet family.

DollyeP said...

This is just sooo adorable! Walker and I used to go to pumpkin patches just the two of us and people would look at us wondering why we were there. We're really looking forward to going with Rémy. I love the shot of Madison trying to pick up the big one!!