Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas is a busy time for us! We spent Christmas with my family this year. It all started on Tuesday. All of my family (aunts, uncles, cousins, siblings) all met up at my Aunt Joan and Uncle Shon's house. We went over for a few hours to visit with everyone. My Mom came home with us and spent the night at our house.

Madison and Nana on Tuesday evening!

CHRISTMAS EVE
We woke up and layed around the house for awhile. After we got ready we headed back over to Joan and Shon's house where we hung out all day. That evening we opened presents, ate dinner and then did a gift exchange. It was a long but fun day.


Uncle Michael and Madison snacking when we first got to Joans


Aunt Kara




Madison really wanted to go outside so Joan wrapped a blanket around both of them so that they would be warm. It was cute so I had to get a picture.


Madison played with a wrapping paper tube for a long time. It was very entertaining to her.


Nana and Pa gave her an early Christmas present. I think this is her favorite gift that she got. She walked around the house for hours pushing her babies around. Trent taught her to say "beep beep" so she walked around the house saying "beep beep" everytime she came near someone. Too cute!


My mom bought this dress for Madison so she wore it on Christmas Eve. It's so cute!


My cousin Brian. Not real sure what's going on with his hair.


Madison with Nana and Pa

OPENING PRESENTS



Her Uncle Michael is way too nice to her. He bought her this red tricycle. She loved it! He outdoes everyone everytime. On her birthday he bought her this lion that she could ride that roared. It was one of her favorite gifts. The rocking horse was given to her by her Nana and Pa. They were very sweet too! She loved sitting on it and rocking. I think this is going to be one of her favorites once it makes it to our house. It wouldn't fit in our car so we'll have to go back to get it soon. I don't know where I'm going to put all of these toys. She still has Christmas Day with my Dad and then Christmas with Trent's parents. We are going to need a new house just to fit all the toys.

Michael can't be normal in pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting all our Christmas pictures and thanks to Joan for letting us all invade her house. It was great to have everyone around.