Monday, December 22, 2008

sick baby

My poor baby is getting sick just in time for Christmas. She's had a pretty bad cough for a few days and it only seems to be getting worse. This morning she woke up and her left eye is really red and constantly waters. I feel so bad for her. You can tell she just doesn't feel good. At one point today she started crying and said "eye, eye, eye" and pointed to the hurt eye. This was the first time she has ever been able to tell me what hurts. It broke my heart. The doctor called in a prescription for some eye drops! Hopefully we'll start to see some improvements SOON! This evening we sat on the couch and watched Elmo! She snacked on some grapes as I took some pictures. The last two pictures really show how bad it looks.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah she looks like she feels rotten..........poor baby! GL

DollyeP said...

OH, poor little Madison!! My eyes started watering just looking at her! Hope she feels better soon.

Brandy said...

zane went back to the doctor this morning and has another ear infection. It makes me so sad that they are sick for Christmas.