Thursday, February 26, 2009

Trent's First Track Meet

Tonight was Trent's first track meet as HEAD COACH!! It was just a practice meet, I guess. They weren't keeping scores. Madison and I went up for about 2 hours. Her newest thing is taking her stroller outside for a walk. She did not want to stop walking to go to the meet so I told her she could take her stroller with her. She pushed it all over the place. She only ran into one person! I'm exhausted and heading to bed! Only one more day of school (for the week)!




Sleepy and ready for her bath!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Madison is cute, she sure loves Elmo. I love her summer clothes, they make her look grown up.

I was fixing to tell you to UPDATE THE BLOG :)

GL-Mammy:)

Anonymous said...

She did pretty good only running into 1 person. She looks so much different from the last time I saw her. She needs to stop growing up.
Miss you all.
NaNa