Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day


I got to wake up to this sweet, smiling face on Mother's Day!



We went to Celina on Mother's Day and had lunch with Trent's family! Madison had a great time playing with her cousins! My sweet husband is taking me (and Madison) out to eat tonight since he was gone Saturday and we were too full last night.

Isn't this the sweetest hug??




the kids having a snack and waiting on lunch! Reid pulled up the bar stool so he could sit with the other kids...we did find him another smaller chair!


my sweet baby girl! she's looking at Honey and Diamond in the second picture. She LOVES those horses! I didn't get to see my two mom's but I thought about them all day. I hope you both enjoyed your mother's day and we can't wait to see you SOON!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be a great Mother's day if you had Madison's smile to wake up too. She looks so cute in her jeans and flip flops. Missed seeing you too, maybe next year.

GL

Anonymous said...

Madison is just getting too big. Looks like you had a great Mother's Day. You are a great Mom.
Love you
NaNa and Pa