Wednesday, July 8, 2009

First Professional Hair Cut

I can't say it's her first haircut because Trent cut her hair back in November. He just trimmed the back (mullet) off. Needless to say, it was getting pretty mullet-esk looking again. This time we took her to a place called Kidoos. I was pretty nervous about how she would do but she did FANTASTIC! I was so proud of her. They had Nemo playing on a TV right in front of her chair. They gave her a sucker and a puzzle to play with so all of those things probaby helped a lot. What surprised me the most was that she let the lady blow dry her hair. Are you kidding me?? She runs screaming from the room everytime I get mine out and she let her use it on her hair. Here are a few before, during and after pictures.

BEFORE



DURING




AFTER



She was so proud of herself! The whole way home she kept saying "I got my hair done...I got puzzle, sucker, sif (fish)" Trent said we may have started something. He thinks she's going to want to get her "hair done" all the time now :) We are hoping this makes it start growing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SHE LET THE LADY BLOW DRY HER HAIR EITHER! She did a very good job. Madison looked prettu proud of herself.
Love you all.
NaNa and Pa

Anonymous said...

Madison looks even older with her new hair-doo!

GL