Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The past two weeks...

we haven't been up to much. I'm still adjusting to life as a Mommy of two! It's getting easier and we seem to be getting on somewhat of a schedule. Cooper is a good baby. He sleeps a lot but has some days where he's up for hours. When he is awake he loves to watch Madison. She likes for him to lay on his Baby Einstein mat so she can lay with him. It's fun to watch her love on him and take care of him. She is his second Mommy. She's the first one by his side when he's crying but I have to watch because she's tried to pick him up the past few days. :/
Here are LOTS of pictures from our days at home.


Taking a picture of Cooper in his chair


This look is a look I get way too often these days :)





Madison learned how to do a flip, as she calls it. She loves to show anyone that comes over!




Nana and Pop Pop gave Madison these cute overalls awhile back.



I took the picture of Cooper laying on Trent's shoulder and then Trent moved him to another position. Madison climbed up on him and layed her head on his shoulder and said "take my pitcher, Mommy"


My babies!


Madison always wants to read to Cooper. She doesn't say anything. She just looks at the pictures and has him sit in her lap.

The next few pictures are from Seth's birthday! Trent's whole family went to eat at The Trail Dust. That's 10 adults and 7 kids!! Luckily they have a dance floor and the kids ran around it all night!





Trent's Grandmother made this apron for Madison. She LOVES it and wears it all the time.



she was making dinner for us and setting the table. :) We all had to sit down and eat when she was finished. She made bacon.





I'm off to bed. I have a cute little boy that will be waking up in about 2 hours!! :)

3 comments:

The Mitchell Family said...

I want to come see Madison do her flip! Your babies are both so precious.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had time to update the blog:) Cooper has really changed, I keep saying that I know. But I feel like I haven't seen him in ages already. Madison looks like she is enjoying her new brother and being at home. GL

Anonymous said...

I do need some more pic updated at work. These are some good ones.
Nana and pa