Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Take Two














Since the first trip wasn't so fun, I wanted to take the kids again. I was hoping to get a few good pictures of the kids or at least a few of Madison. We went Wednesday morning because it was supposed to be a pretty day, sunny and low 70's. Not so much. It was cloudy, windy and cold. Madison still wouldn't smile. I've just decided that she's at the age where she'd rather go jump in the bounce house or slide down the slides than sit with pumpkins and smile. So - I gave up. I didn't even get Cooper out of his stroller since she wouldn't smile. Despite the fact that I got no pictures we had a good time. It was much better during the week. Madison could go into any bounce house she wanted, we didn't have to wait in long lines to go down the slides and we could actually push the stroller around. Here are a few pictures from our day. My Aunt went with me since Trent decided he'd rather pass. I wish I had gotten a picture of her and Madison. After the pumpkin patch she treated us to lunch. Madison was so excited that she came with us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That place looks too fun! You did get a smile out of Cooper, I need a copy of that picture. I feel like we have no pictures of him.

GL

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get there to be a part of both of them.!