Friday, October 23, 2009

Warrior Pep Rally



Since I'm not working right now I'm able to go to things during the day...Today we decided to go to the Pep Rally. Madison got a cheerleading outfit for Halloween and so she's been cheering at home. Her cheer consistent of "Go Daddy" or "Go Ross" but still....she cheers! Anyways, I thought she might enjoy going. I should have learned my lesson from the pumpkin patch but obviously I have not. She did not get nap before we went so she was SO tired. She would not smile for a picture and since we had to get there so early to get a seat, she was ready to go before it even started. It was a blackout pep rally for homecoming and she watched but was not that excited about it. When it was almost over it was like she suddenly got her second wind and came to life. We plan to go again next week and will definitely make sure we have a nap before hand. We didn't make it to the game tonight since both kids were so tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Were those shoes cute with the cheerleading suit? Maybe Madison will be the other cheerleader in this family :) since you didn't take it up. . I hate that they lost their homecoming game. GL