Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009


We had a GREAT Halloween! We were so glad that Trent was home with us this year. Last year Halloween fell on a Friday so he was in Midland at a football game. Last year I took Madison to our church carnival but she was a little too young for most of the stuff. We went back again this year and she LOVED it.


Trying to get a few pictures of her before we left for the carnival. I knew I'd have a hard time getting her attention once we got there. She hasn't been into smiling lately for me, as you can see. She looks at me and says 'cheese' but there's no smile on the face. I hope this changes soon. I'm not liking it very much.

Already yawning and we haven't even made it out of the driveway!

We met Zack and Melanie and their kids at the carnival. I am so thankful that we have some family close by! Madison was so excited to see Ethan....and Kailyn, Zack and Melanie. I was glad she had Ethan with her because it made her a little less shy! When we got there they jumped in the bounce house for a long time!

Ethan hugging Madison when he first saw her and then dragging her off to play...




Madison and Cooper with their cousins!


eating her first piece of candy

After jumping for awhile we took them over to Trick-or-Treat! Madison wouldn't say anything. She would just walk up to the cars and hold her bag open. I don't think she really knew what was going on. As soon as we were finished she was only interested in her bag full of candy! I let her have a piece and that was it...she was done and only wanted to eat candy. We headed over to the game tent and she played some games but she was really more interested in her candy! By the time we made it through the tent she had eaten two starburst, a pack of m&m's and some dots! Trent said she could have all of it since it was Halloween!



After playing games they wanted to jump again but in a different bounce house! We let them for awhile and then rounded them up to go eat dinner! We were so hungry since we didn't have dinner before we went.


We all went to Pei-Wei to eat! The kids had fun playing more. Cooper did great the whole night. He was awake when we got to the carnival. He just sat in his stroller and looked around. After awhile he fell asleep and slept until we got home and woke him up!


I had to get one picture of him in his Halloween outfit. Madison was not in the room so I actually got a picture of him by himself. She usually squirms her way into them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like everyone had a great time. Ethan and Madison are so cute. He sure takes care of his cousin.
NaNa and Pa

Cooper really is growing and changing. I will get there soon.