Thursday, April 8, 2010

My growing babies...


Cooper LOVES Jack...Jack loves Cooper (and Madison) too! He's so great with them.


My sweet, sweet kids!





she loves to watch her 'shows' in my room (it's either Barney or Dora)


giving her baby a bath, using Cooper's bath chair


crashed! He is so tired when he comes home from daycare.

They are both growing and changing so fast! We are always entertained and NEVER bored! We are definitely blessed with two VERY sweet, easy going, enjoyable, lovable, and funny kids!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the one of Cooper and Jack, I'll have to show Papa. Is Madison wearing the shirt I got her or the one you got her? I ask this as we always buy the same clothes :) Cute picture of her in that shirt with her pig tails. Grammy

Anonymous said...

Those were some good shots of
Cooper's first hair cut.
NaNa and Pa