Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Week of the Young Child...

Madison and Cooper's daycare does this every year. I can't really remember what it's for, other than celebrating the kids! They dress up and do fun activities all week. I sent my camera a few days so that we could get some pictures.

Monday they wore sunglasses (Cooper wore some too but they didn't take any pictures of him with my camera)



Tuesday was flip-flop day but I had to keep my camera because we had a 1st grade program that I had to take pictures of!
Wednesday was hat day. Cooper was really sick on Wednesday and we were taking him to the doctor so I forgot to leave the camera out for Trent to take.

Thursday was pajama day!




Friday was cowboy/cowgirl day. Madison looked SUPER cute. Cooper wore his overalls. I meant to get them both bandannas but forgot until Thursday night.



Madison had so much fun dressing up everyday. She was always so excited!

These are pins they made for us to wear! Cooper will smile at anyone but Madison's looks like a mug shot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Madison did look really cute.....too bad they can't wear PJs once a week, for comfort.

Grammy

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it wasn't Madison with her finger in her nose. That is bad!!!
NaNa

I love the pic with Cooper in his overalls and Madison in her pink boots