Sunday, May 23, 2010

PROUD Momma


The other day Madison was coloring at her table. She's been into making grocery lists lately. She'll tell me she's going to make a grocery list and then she'll spend the next few minutes asking me what we need. Usually her paper is filled with the squiggly lines that all kids do when they pretend to write.
The other day she said I'm going to make an A. I didn't really pay attention and then she came to show me. It was PERFECT. I was shocked. I haven't really worked with her on writing her letters. After that we started practicing the letters in her name. This is the third time she's written it. I'm very impressed. She's not even 3 yet! Her S is backwards but other than that I thought she did a GREAT job! This is a proud momma moment! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is great for an almost "3" year old. Madison will really excell at Liberty, she will be smarter that both Grammy and Papa soon ;)