Sunday, June 6, 2010

AHS Graduation

Kara and Randy graduated from Abilene High this weekend (10 years after my own high school graduation).

My sweet girl on the way to Abilene, Saturday morning.


having a snack while we waited on graduation to start - It was SO HOT!! It was like they didn't turn the air on until they opened the doors. It was miserable.


Kara getting her diploma


Randy getting his diploma

We didn't get to stay and take pictures at graduation. I had forgotten to put the formula in the diaper bag so all I had was a bottle of water. Cooper was SO tired, SO hot and SO hungry. Needless to say, he was NOT happy. By the time it was over he was outright crying. So we left and everyone came over to Dad's to take a few pictures.


My baby sister and baby brother -the graduates







Madison had so much fun playing with Stetson (Laurie's nephew...I guess technically my step cousin:) )



Cooper was so glad when we took his clothes off and let him play on the floor. He loved playing with his new toy.


She loves to color and write these days


Randy and Carson



His Daddy thought it was funny to put a toothpick in his mouth



my sweet girl!

We had a good visit and a fast visit. It's still hard to believe Kara and Randy are out of high school. Randy leaves for Tech the end of August. Kara was actually already finished with school in December. She's already been at Cisco for a semester. She's going to stay in Abilene until she finishes her basics. I'm so proud of both of them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got some good photos...thanks.
Laurie

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got some good photos...thanks.
Laurie

Anonymous said...

The pics were good. Too bad Joan and Grandmom couldn't be there to get on them. That one of Cooper is too funny.
NaNa and Pa