Thursday, August 12, 2010

Camp Copass

Trent has been out of town for the past two weeks at camp! They do their two a days for two weeks and at a camp. This is by far the hardest part of football season for me. I'm used to him being gone all day (once football starts) but it's hard when he doesn't come home in the evening for 2 weeks! I don't sleep well at all when he's not home so that makes for one tired momma! :)
Madison asked me a million times the first two days where her Daddy was. Now she'll just randomly say, "My Daddy's at camp".

All of the parents (and coaches wives) go out to camp for the evening practice. The parents go out to watch. I go out to chase my kids around. :) Madison loves to go out to see her Daddy and Cooper does too. He just smiles and smiles when he gets to see Trent. I think Trent enjoys us coming out just as much, if not more.

Here are a few pictures from the last night at Copass! Trent comes home tonight!!! Yay!!

watching her Daddy's team practice




*Cousins* Zack came back to Liberty this year (after being gone for 3 years) so we are excited about that!


Daddy & his babies and possibly a future coach??


We have sure missed our Daddy! We are so excited that he's coming home tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still think Cooper looks like his cousin Ethan.Good looking boys!!!
Nana