Thursday, August 19, 2010

Trent turns the BIG 3-0!!


Trent turned the big 3-0 on August 16th. I had originally planned to have a surprise party for him but then his brother had a surprise party for his wife (who was also turning 30) the month before. I didn't want it to look like I was copying them so I nixed that idea. I asked him if he wanted me to get some of our friends together and go out for his birthday but he wasn't interested. Since his birthday does fall right in the middle of football practices/camps/inservice etc. I didn't push it.
His birthday fell on a Monday but it was the Monday that I went back to school and he had a million and one things going on. He had practice/inservice/parent orientation so he wasn't going to be home until after 9:00. So we celebrated on Saturday and Sunday instead.


Saturday he had a scrimmage in Whitesboro all day. When he came home we had the sign up with his presents and these homemade cinnamon rolls!


Madison was SO excited about his sign!

That night we went to eat at BJ's as a family since he didn't want a party. It was nice to all be together again. Trent has been gone so much since football started.

Madison and her Daddy


My sweet boy!

I tried to get a picture of Trent with the kids since they all matched but Cooper wasn't interested. They are matching because Madison wanted to wear her Rangers shirt after I put Cooper's on him.



Sunday after church we went to Celina to have Trent's birthday lunch with his side of the family!

Love this one! Everyone is smiling.



The kids all enjoyed an ice pop outside before heading home!
Even though we didn't have a big party to celebrate I hope Trent knows how much he means to me and to our family! He's the best husband and daddy! We couldn't ask or hope for me. We love you and Happy 30th Birthday!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do need the pic of Trent with the kids. That is great. Looks like a good time.
Nana