Monday, December 20, 2010

LCS Christmas Party


Madison had her school Christmas party on Friday! Since her party was in the morning and mine was in the afternoon, I took a half day off! I loved getting to be home in the morning to get her ready and take her to school. She was excited too...as excited as she could be. She really wasn't feeling THAT great. She wasn't running a fever so we went to the party anyway. She just had an awful cough and runny nose. She wanted to go. It was so fun that Trent and I could both be there too!

They decorated cookies, ate breakfast, played games, had a birthday cake for Jesus, exchanged gifts with each other and then each kid got a present from Mrs. Carpenter.







After the party was over Madison and Trent got to spend the day together at home while I went to work...but only for 2 hours and then I got to come home and join them! :)

1 comment:

Grammy Laurie said...

Such a pretty cookie, it looks yummy too. I can't wait for ya'll to be here. The kids are going to be super fun this year.