Sunday, January 2, 2011

Vest Christmas/NYE

I didn't think I was going to make it for our seventh and final Christmas but I did. Trent had gone to Celina with the kids around 3 on NYE. I stayed behind to rest and get better. The plan was for me to come in the morning. By 7:30 that night I was missing my family and feeling decent so I packed up and went too! Plus, I can't sleep when Trent isn't home. I freak myself out. When I got there Cooper was sleeping and Madison was already in her pajamas! She opened her presents (with the help of some cousins) and then we woke Cooper up to open his! It was all very low key. The rest of them had already opened their presents on Christmas Eve so we were the only ones opening.


They got several more toys to add to their collections! Thank you Nana & Pop Pop.

Later that night Bart and Mandie came over too! We all visited and ate while the kids played. Trent and I haven't done anything on New Years since we've had kids. In fact, I can't tell you the last time I saw midnight! This year was no exception. I made it til 11:00 and then headed to bed. Madison stayed up later than me. The kids were going to sleep in the living room together. The boys on the big blow up mattress and the girls on the bean bag bed. Cooper had his pack-n-play set up in Seth's bathroom because Trent and I were staying in Seth's room.

Reid, Madison, Cooper and Reese in Madison and Reese's bed!

Madison only made it til 2:30 in this bed and then she crawled in bed with Trent and I. It was Trent, Madison, Me and Rosco all in a FULL size bed. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least she gave it a shot.HaHa
Nana