Monday, February 21, 2011

Valentine's Day

I took the morning of Valentine's off so that I could go to Madison's school party. I NEVER get to take the kids to school in the morning so it was fun to be home with them, get them ready, feed them breakfast and then take them to school. Although, I admit...I DID NOT like taking Cooper to daycare. He looked so sad at the fact that I was leaving him. I'm glad I don't have to witness that everyday.


Before we left, I tried to get a few pictures of the kids. None of them turned out great. This was the best I could get.

Madison's party was fun. They played several games and ate lots of food!



one of the games was musical chairs and each child had to have a parent play with them. Trent let me play :)



Matt's dad is a football coach and they go to our church so Matt and Madison are around each other a lot!



These are the gifts our sweet babies made us for Valentines Day:

Cooper brought this home from daycare


He brought this home from church


Madison made this for us at school!

Trent and I celebrated this past weekend. The kids spent the night with his parents and we went out to eat and to a movie! The next morning we slept until 8:00 and felt like we had slept in :) We watched a movie (at home) and then had lunch before going to get the kids. It was nice to just be together. It's not often that we leave our kids. I can probably count the times. But, I will have to admit, it's nice to do it every once in awhile!

1 comment:

Grammy Laurie said...

The kids parties and events at school are something you will remember forever. The kids look so cute!