Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sincerity

This was a letter from Madison's pre-school teacher, Mrs. Carpenter! She recieved the award for

SINCERITY

Sweet Madison,

This year I have given you the character award for sincerity; eagerly doing what is right with transparent motives. You always desire to do the right thing and your love for others is so sincere and pure. You are loyal and loving and those characteristics shine so brightly in you each day!

I have been so blessed to have you in my class this year. Every day I look forward to the moment that we spot each other on the play ground and you come running to me with one of your big giant Madison hugs! The sweet moments each day when you wrap your little arms around me and say "I love you" are treasured memories that warm my heart and lift my spirits. I will always cherish those sweet moments spent with you.

Madison, God has created you to be such an endearing little girl! You have stolen my heart this year as I know you have stolen the hearts of so many other children and adults who know you. You are sweet, pure, honest and devoted. All of those incredible gifts are a part of who you are and were given to you when God carefully put you together. You have the ability to access people's hearts and you can open them to the love of Christ. The bible verse that I have chosen for you is 1 Peter 1:22 "Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply from the heart."

You are such a special girl. Your purity, sweetness and loving heart set you apart in so many ways. I will miss you so much next year, but I will always treasure the time that I have spent with you in your first year at Liberty. I can't wait to watch you shine again next year! Love you sweet girl!

Love always,
Mrs. Carpenter

*I typed the letter because you couldn't read it when I scanned it in*

No comments: