Thursday, July 14, 2011

Going Bonkers Party

When we started talking about where to have Madison's 4th birthday Going Bonkers immediately came up! This is where she wanted to have it, even though it's where she had it last year. I tried talking her into a gymnastics place or a Pump It Up but she wanted this one. So that's where we went!
This was the first year she invited friends. She has so many cousins that in the past 3 years we've only had the cousins. This year we invited our neighbors, the girls from her class and another friend. We had a great turn out. I think everyone got to come but one little girl.




Madison had so much fun playing with all of her friends. She was super sweaty by the time we did presents and cupcakes. She had also worn herself out so she was not the most pleasant child. You'll see in pictures. It doesn't help that all the attention was on her. She does not like that.






Last year I played with her a long time. This year I was only able to make one trip. I was not feeling 100%.









Madison, Abby, Madison, Laken, Reese, Cooper, Reid, Ethan
Drew, Brooklyn, Sydney & Sydney's sister
(Kailyn, Eli & Ross were not in the picture)


so shy


she was so tired she didn't even eat her cupcake



this guy sure enjoyed his



It's hard to get a family picture these days!

We survived the party (or should I say I survived) and it turned out great. After the party was over we went to lunch with both my parents, my brothers, Joan and Grandmom. Then we came back home and Mom and Ron let Trent and I take a nap while they watched the kids and mom cleaned the house! It was WONDERFUL!

No comments: