Friday, August 12, 2011

Friends

Our neighbors have two kids that are close to Madison and Cooper's age. They have a little girl named Madison who is 18 months older than our Madison and a little boy named Drew who is about 6 months older than Cooper.
Their dad is a coach and keeps them during the summer. One afternoon he came to borrow Cooper's car seat (because his wife had theirs in their car) to go get his tire fixed. I offered for them to come over and play while he went to take care of it by himself. He took me up on it because we both thought he'd only be gone an hour or two. Unfortunately, he had to wait forever and it ended up taking him 4-5 hours. I did ok. This was at the point when I was still pretty sick. The kids played great together. We went out back and they ran in the sprinkler and then did the slip-n-slide. We didn't last long. Then we came in and had lunch and they played with toys the rest of the time they were here. As soon as they left we ALL took long naps. My kids had so much fun having them over to play.
Here are some pictures from my phone:




Cooper didn't want to do the slip-n-slide but he had a GREAT time drinking the water spraying out!

I can't imagine having 4 kids! They were all so good but still, 4 is a lot! Ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They all had fun. I remember going to a friends house when I was young because they had a slip and slide.You have good smooth grass for one. What fun.
Nana