Sunday, October 30, 2011

muffins and giggles




When Trent plays with the praise team at church he has to be there at 7:00. That leaves me getting everyone ready on my own. I don't do this too often because I'm usually already gone in the morning when they get up for school. I had given both of the kids some muffins and milk and gone into my room to get ready. I walked out to check on them to find them sitting like this. They had pushed one of the back cushions down and were sitting behind it on the couch, giggling and watching each other eat muffins. It was so cute and sweet. I love these two!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They definitely love each other. Nothing is sweeter than when they are looking at each other and enjoying it sooo much.Warms my heart and makes me smile :)
Nana and Pa