Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Breakfast with Friends

A week or so ago I got to meet up with my best college friends for breakfast! See the fun things you get to do when you're on maternity leave?? Trent and Madison were in school so they weren't able to make it. David & Amy were driving through on their way to Angel Fire, Randy & Ashley had come in for a birthday party AND MICHELLE WAS HOME!!! We had a great time visiting and the kids had fun playing. I hate that Madison & Trent had to miss it! :(





Cooper, Kate & Hannah Mitchell, Cooper & Kendall Dane
(we're missing Madison and Karsyn and Amy has another one on the way)


I love that even though we don't get to see each other often, we all pick right back up where we left off. Trent and I were truly blessed to have and still have such GREAT friends! We can't wait for our summer get together!

1 comment:

Grammy Laurie said...

Wow look at all those beautiful kids :) you all did great.