Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Valentine's







 The kids Valentines for school...


We celebrated Valentine's, as a family, the day before. We went to Chili's to eat because we had a free dessert. :)

 Our little Valentines before dinner


  
 Our dinner at Chilis

Their teacher gifts...thanks to Pinterest


Valentines Day--ready for their parties



I took the morning off to go to the kids Valentine parties. They were at the same time so I had to go back and forth. I hate having to miss parts of the parties but I don't think they minded too much. 



 

 Cooper ~ Ava ~ Addie

On Valentine's, Trent sent me these beautiful roses at school
 He gave one of them to Madison that night. She loved it. It meant the world to her and she was so proud of it. She took it for show and tell the next day. Precious.

No comments: