Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Easter 2013

 
We dyed a few Easter eggs just for the fun of it. I don't think we even used them on Easter. The big kids had a good time coloring them. 

 
 The Easter bunny came to visit :) 

 
 Easter morning--finding all their goodies! 

Easter morning before church!
 
 My Easter babies! 

We went to church and then headed to Celina for lunch and an egg hunt. The kids had a blast playing with their cousins. They LOVE going to Van & Kathy's house.
 My boys - L.O.V.E

 Eli and Karsyn

 Kailyn & Madison

 The kid table 

 Cooper & Kailyn

 Madison, Kailyn & Avery 

 The new generation of stair steppers


 waiting to go out front to hunt the eggs

 and they are off...

 I know I went overload on taking pictures of Karsyn but she was just too cute and the other two were not interested in having their picture taken  at all. We had such a great day together and I am so thankful for my sweet family.

We ended the day with a movie at home. All 3 of them cuddled up into the recliner to watch it. Karsyn didn't last very long but it was cute while it lasted. 

No comments: