Sunday, December 8, 2013

Halloween 2013


This was our first time to go trick-or-treating as a family. I grew up trick-or-treating with my cousins, so I was excited to take the kids. We met up with the neighbors and walked around the neighborhood for almost 2 hours. Madison just couldn't get over how much candy she was getting. We have always gone to the church carnival where they would trunk or treat and she never got much candy. This was a whole new experience for her. It was funny to listen to her comments.
 The Vest's and The Brinkley's
 Madison, Karsyn, Madison, Cooper & Drew 

 Captain America twins -- My kindergarten team wore superhero tshirts for Halloween at school. I chose Captain America so that Cooper and I would match. He thought that was pretty cool.


 Best Buds


I kept her contained in here some of the night...as long as I kept candy on the tray! :)

We had such a great time. The Muscle's met up with us and walked with us some and at the very end of the night The Wardlaw's saw us and stopped and finished the night with us. The kids had a blast. We have 3 full bags of candy. I've put it away and ration it out. I even had to hide it from Trent (per his request)!

No comments: