Saturday, December 7, 2013

Madison's First Field Trip


Madison's first field trip was to the Ft. Worth Zoo. Her field trip was October 16th and my kindergarten field trip was October 17th to the same zoo. Since I was already going on one field trip that week, Trent (and Cooper) went with Madison. I will go on her field trip in the spring. Liberty's tradition is to invite the whole family (only non school age kids...they don't want anyone missing school) to go. Since Cooper is only in preschool we figured it was ok that he missed. His teacher was on the field trip too because her son is in Madison's class.

 Enjoying their pre zoo snack! They were waiting on tickets and parents to arrive.

 Mrs. Sanchez's Kindergarten Class for 2013-2014

Trent, Madison and Cooper walked around with The Searcy's. I think Trent was glad to have a man around. :) 










From the stories I heard that afternoon, they had a great time. The weather ended up not being as cold as they had thought. They fed the birds, got to touch snacks, rode on a train, ate pizza and had fun running through the zoo. I'm sad I missed her first field trip but so thankful Trent and Cooper were able to go!

No comments: