Sunday, December 8, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013

 Madison and Cooper had parent/teacher conferences on October 23rd. I was going to send them to Celina and run over for their conferences during my breaks at school but I decided to take the day off. Trent gets finished early on Wednesdays so I figured we could do the conferences and then head to the Pumpkin Patch before it got crowded. We took Karsyn to Mrs. Lisa's house before Cooper's conference and left her there until after Madison's. Unfortunately I had them planned really far apart because I thought I was going to be working. Cooper's was at 9:00 and Madison's wasn't until 2:15. As soon as Madison's was over we got Karsyn and headed to the pumpkin patch.
We started off with our annual measurement pictures. I love looking at these over the past 6 years.





 We spent several minutes running from character to character to take pictures! 

 
 Trying to get all three to look at the same time (especially with all the distractions going on around them) was difficult! 

 I love this one! 





 Running to her Daddy...arms up! 




They finally had taken enough pictures and were allowed to go play...their favorite part of the pumpkin patch. :) It was great because it wasn't crowded. 




She loved playing in this little pumpkin house. The pumpkins were small enough that she could pick them up. She spent a lot of time taking them all off and putting them all back up. 

We found a wagon with an extra part...I'm pretty sure that was for your pumpkins but for us, it was for Cooper. They were heavy. 

 can you feel the love? 


 We survived another hot day at the pumpkin patch. I think there has only been one year that it was actually cold. Every other year we have been sweaty and nasty by the time we got back in the car.



















No comments: