Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Green Dress

This past Friday I ran into Children's Place to get Madison a few pairs of jeans...and walked out with a few pairs of jeans PLUS a dress, tights, toboggan and gloves, a long sleeved shirt and some pants to match! I went a little crazy to say the least. There were so many cute things and so much more that I wanted to buy. Madison wore her new green dress to church today so I had to get some pictures.  

The two pictures outside were taken after church. She is not happy with me in the last picture because I took her blanket away from her so I could take her picture. It didn't really work out. 

3 comments:

The Mitchell Family said...

too cute! i was just in children's place yesterday. i had to force myself not to buy anything til after kate gets here!

Anonymous said...

I love that dress! I love that store, they always have the cutest clothes for Madison. Those shoes are cute with it too, you thought they would match. I can't log in, I always have problems with it sorry Bye, Grammy

Anonymous said...

She needs to be a model for childrens clothes. She looks so cute. I wish there was a store here.
Love ya'll
NaNa and Paw