Sunday, November 23, 2008

A few random things...

We haven't been up to much lately. Liberty won this past Friday so we're still playing. They will play Dallas Christian this coming Saturday in Little Elm! If they win this one they go to state again. It'll be a tough game. Here are a few random pictures from the past week...

Madison was being silly so I was taking pictures. I got her some new jeans last week and I love them. I have had the hardest time finding jeans that fit her good. She can still move in these. I was taking a few pictures to show her Grammy because she loves Children's Place as much as I do! 

Madison and Trent were playing in her room after her bath one night. Trent put all of her stuffed animals in her bed. She thought it was so funny! She has slept with all these things in her bed since then. Silly girl! 

uh-oh
OK. So anytime I'm getting ready Madison sits on the counter and plays in my make-up. She puts my blush and lipstick on. I usually take my eye liner out and set it aside so she can't reach it. Well tonight I was in a hurry. We were on our way to a baby shower. I obviously wasn't paying close enough attention because I look over to see Madison with her eyes closed rubbing the eye liner on her eyes. I guess she's watched me one to many times. Needless to say we had to get the makeup remover out and get cleaned up before we left, not before a few pictures though. 

Madison and Annie had the best time playing together at Johnny and Nicole's shower. Annie was reading Madison's book to her. They were both giggling. So cute! We took a group picture but I don't have it on my camera. Someone is supposed to e-mail it to me. When I get it, I'll post it. 
I'm off to bed. Trent is out of school for the week (but still has football practice in the mornings) but I have to work Monday and Tuesday. 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do love those jeans too! They look like girlie jeans. Does that store have a website? I will have to check it out.

I know Madison must be comforted at night with all her stuffed friends around her :) GL

Courtney said...

They do have a website but they don't have much on there.