Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Butter Anyone?




Madison LOVES butter! She's usually in the kitchen helping me (or Trent) cook every night. If the butter is out she wants some. Usually she'll stick the tip of her finger in and get a bite and she's good to go. This particular night I put the tub beside her so that she could get her little dip and she decided she needed a WHOLE HAND FULL! It's so gross I know. I guess she takes after her Momma. I remember always wanting to eat butter when I was little. In fact, my mom would do the same thing...let me have one bite and then I was supposed to be done. But I remember always getting more when she would turn her back. I guess I better watch out for Madison because she'll be doing the same thing before long! I know it's gross but she was so cute about it. I just had to share! Look at that grin in the first picture. That was right after she grabbed it and realized I was going to actually let her eat it. 

3 comments:

DollyeP said...

That is soo cute! I've never heard of anything so funny!!

The Mitchell Family said...

Gross! But still so adorable. I love the faces :)

Anonymous said...

You're so right. Just like her Mom. I love the sneeky look she has on her face! That's great!
Love Nana and Pa