Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pink Nails




If you know Trent, you know he HATES finger nail polish. Madison's daycare teacher (Miss Ashley) painted her finger nails today. They are very cute. When I got there to pick her up she immediately said " I painted her nails. Is that ok?" I laughed and said that it was but that Trent might tell her differently tomorrow morning. She thought that we had painted Madison's nails several times before. She said she just sat there with her hands out while she painted and then she waved them around in the air to dry them. She had found some new kind of polish. It's in a tube. It kind of looks like a pen. She said it wasn't messy and it dries really fast. I plan to go look at Walgreens tomorrow. All this to say, Madison finally has painted finger nails!!! When Trent got home I didn't say anything to him because I wanted to see how long it would take him to notice. Madison ran out to meet him at the car and he saw them before he even picked her up. I'm telling you...he has a radar for this kind of thing! Just wait...one day she'll be wearing black on them. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NaNa and Madison can now go to the nail salon. Love you Trent!

michelle said...

I know. I was totally self-conscious about having it on when I was at y'all's house the other day.

Tell Madison I say hi and I miss her and then give her a kiss from me!