Sunday, November 9, 2008

The rest of the weekend...

David and Amy's Shower

Michelle, Madison and I went to White Oak Saturday afternoon for David and Amy's shower. We got to hang out with them at their house for a few hours before the shower. The shower was at David's parents house. It was a quick trip but SO good to see Amy. Madison can't wait for her newest best friend to arrive. I didn't take many pictures and one of them is really blurry. I apologize. 


Reese's 5th Birthday Party

Today we drove to Sherman for Reese's birthday party. She had it at the Sher-Den Skate Rink. Madison spent most of her time dancin' to the music. It was really cute. She is such a dancin' little girl. She'll shake her booty to anything.  She had fun even though she didn't get to skate. 


Madison and Reid


such a cutie 


sittin' with all the big kids while Reese opened her presents 



Madison and The Birthday Girl! 

No More Crib :(

Trent decided that it was time to take the front rail off of Madison's crib. I was so sad. He took it off and then it was time for her first nap in her "new" bed. She wasn't happy with it. She stood at her door and screamed for 14 minutes. I told Trent I was going to go get her. He told me to wait one more minute, so I did...and in that one minute, she crawled into bed and went to sleep. She's such a big girl. 


Taking her first nap in her 'new' bed. 

On the way home from Reese's birthday party we stopped at Wal-mart and bought one of those rails you can put up to keep them from falling off. We're not sure if we're going to keep it or not but Trent put it on her bed to see how it would work. I need to get her a little step or something because she can't crawl into her bed unless her bumper pads are right next to it. 



Helping Daddy put the rail up! Hopefully tonight goes ok. I'm a little worried. I'll let you know how it goes. 

This weekend between Randy's game, Amy's shower and Reese's birthday party Madison and I drove 600 miles. What a weekend. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Duct tape?

Courtney said...

Yes. The rail is meant for a big bed, not a crib. Trent had to tape it to the rails underneath. It does have another thing that hooks to the opposite side of the bed to keep it up. It's stable. I promise!