Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I don't get to see my sweet baby in the mornings, so last night I had her try on her Valentine shirt with her new bows (thanks Amy!) to make sure she looked cute! Since she was in her Valentine outfit I decided I'd try to get a few pictures of her just in case daycare wouldn't take pictures for me.


Isn't she the sweetest thing!?!




She was crawling all over the living room trying to give Jack kisses! The picture on the right is her laughing from me tickling her! I never did get a good shot of her just standing there. She wasn't into having her picture taken!

DAYCARE PARTY
I sent my camera to daycare today so that I could have some pictures from her Valentine's Party. Just so you know...her hair styles in the following pictures are not done by me. I'm not sure why they put her bow in like this. She's looks silly in most of these! Oh well....

These are the gifts she made for us! Trent's is on the left and mine is on the right!


Look at my big girl! She's passed out on her nap mat!


I'm not sure what's up with the picture on the left! She looks HUGE next to him! These are a few of her daycare friends!



If you notice she's not smiling in any of these pictures! Despite the sad look on her face I think she had a fun time! She had fun showing me all the things she made and all the goodies she got!

When we got home she had a surprise package to open...from her Grammy and Papa!


They sent her a wiener dog, a Valentine book, some JuJu hearts and an ELMO card! She loved all of her gifts. Thank you Grammy and Papa!
(Remember if you click on the pictures, it makes them bigger so that you can see them better)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks to me like she was the prettiest one at daycare. She is soo sweet. Tell her thanks for my picture.
Love Pa ana NaNa

Courtney said...

Mom- still no package...I'll let you know when it arrives!

Anonymous said...

Madison had lots of sweets on Vday. Everyone looks sad at daycare, maybe they aren't used to having special holidays, they'll get the hang of it the older they get.

Looks like Jack "loved his kisses."

GL

Hannah S. said...

Hey Courtney! We are so excited about moving back and my parents are even more thrilled. Let me know when you come into town so we can get together. I know you asked a while back how far apart the girls are. They are 22 months. What will the difference be between Madison and the baby? Love the V-day pics.