Thursday, March 12, 2009

Playing outside!

Madison was LOVING the warm weather! This past weekend and early this week we spent every day/evening either going on a walk or playing in the backyard. Since it's gotten cold again we haven't been able to go out and she does not understand why. Everyday she stands at the back door and says "ouside" "Peas ouside". Hopefully it warms up again soon so my baby can go back to playing ouside. :)


I LOVE this picture!


Helping Daddy water the trees. She just couldn't resist putting her hand in the water.


Crazy Hair!


Love it! I ran in to turn on the oven and she smashed her face against the backdoor while she waited on me to come back. She's saying 'cheese'.


measuring things...



Hanging out with Jack. For some reason he goes to this corner of the yard all the time!


sweeping off all the dirt she put on the porch!




Madison would live outside if we let her! She's so funny because while she plays I'll try to pick a few weeds. After awhile she will come over and start helping me. The girl can pull some weeds. I'm counting down the days til summer. I can't wait to spend everyday playing with her.

2 comments:

Milk Carton Mom said...

Well, as I have said before, I think Madison and her cousin Reese are kindred spirits! Reese is the same way. Hopefully they will have tons of time together this summer and I'm anxious to see the personality of the next Vest girl(s)!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, I can tell you are going to need more toys for the backyard!

Can't wait to see you guys.
L