Sunday, March 8, 2009

Train Ride

Abby had her 2nd birthday party yesterday at Trinity Park. We had such a great time. They had cake and opened presents and then we all went to ride the train. Madison and I went with Zack, Melanie and Ethan. Trent had a track meet in Argyle so he wasn't able to come with us!


Madison and Uncle Bart


Abby got them all a special treat for coming to her party!


It was a train hat and bandana. Of course, Madison wouldn't have anything to do with it. She pulled the hat off the minute I put it on her head. I was hoping she would wear it when she saw all the other kids with theirs on but she wasn't interested. I think there was only one other little girl that wouldn't wear it.


Ethan and Reid waiting on the train...





All smiles waiting on the train to start moving!

Once the whistle blew she plopped down between Mandie and I. By the look on her face she doesn't seem so sure about this train ride! She loved it once it started going!


Halfway through the ride it stops so you can buy popcorn and drinks! I got us some popcorn and a water! Madison had the best time.


Madison with the birthday girl!

We had such a great time! I hope to take her back to ride the train and go to the zoo over Spring Break! Trent will be able to come with us too!

I'll leave you with this picture! The other day after daycare we were going to go on a walk. I told Madison we had to go get some shoes on first. So she went to her closet and picked these out. She refused to put any others on. Since we were only going out front I let her wear her boots with her shorts. We had several people stop to make comments while we were out! She definitely has a mind of her own!

I apologize for the smudge on all of the pictures. I didn't notice it was there until I looked at all of the pictures once I got home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you did have a fun time! Abby has really grown, she doesn't look the same, of course last time I saw her was at Madison's baby shower.

Love the shorts and boots, just like Uncle Mike when he was little:)
GL