Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nana and Pa come to visit

Last weekend Mom and Ron came to visit Madison. Friday, we went to Joan and Shon's and cooked out. Madison loves their pool. I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot of summer days in their backyard. She started off splashing in the hot tub. Then she decided she's start splashing in the pool with her hands, then her feet and then I decided it was time to strip her down and let her walk around on the top step. I can't believe she got in it. It was so cold but she loved it.

Sitting outside -before she discovered the pool...


walking around with Nana


she found the hot tub!



These were both after she was in the pool. She didn't want to put her clothes back on.


Madison loves stickers. Her and Shon have this game...he takes all the stickers off their fruit and puts them all over Madison. She expects it now. Everytime we're there she goes to the fruit and says 'stickers'. She wore these around for most of the evening.

On Saturday morning Ron cleaned out Madison's sandbox. The poor baby has been playin in mud for weeks. I don't think she cared but it was such a mess. While it was drying, Madison decided she needed to go sit in it.


Saturday afternoon we went to Trent's District Track meet. This is his first year as the head track coach. He's done such a great job. Liberty won district!!! (They have their Regional Track meet tomorrow. Wish him luck! He's had a few kids get hurt. One kid got hurt today and was on 3 of his relay teams. Needless to say, he's been under a lot of stress.) Saturday night, Mom and Ron babysat Madison while we went to celebrate Christa's 30th birthday! We met a bunch of my friends from work at BJ's. We had a great time. It was a nice treat to go out on a date. :)

Kimmy, Christa and I --I'm already looking very pregnant :(

Madison loved having her Nana and Pa here. She called me Nana all day on Sunday. Thanks for coming to visit Nana and Pa and thanks for all the work you did around our house while you were here.

3 comments:

RanAshKenCoop said...

I'm noticing a theme here - I think Madison loves to be naked! So funny! She is getting so big and we can't wait to see her and you guys!

The Mitchell Family said...

1. I saw you last week...you are NOT already looking very pregnant. You look amazing.

2. I love, love, love that picture of Madison in the chair (pre-naked). So pretty!

Anonymous said...

I told your Mom I was jealous of her getting to visit. She said they had lots of fun, glad they could visit that weekend so you could go to the birthday party.

I kept waiting on you to post a picture of Madison Muddy, from the sandbox. You mentioned that she played in the mud, but I don't guess I realized the sandbox was staying muddy 8-)

Congrats to Trent on a good 1st place season, may you have more in the track seasons to come.

GL