Thursday, April 30, 2009

Little All Star


Isn't this the cutest outfit! Do you call boys clothes outfits?? Melanie and Zack got baby #2 his first piece of clothing! Madison carries it all over the house. She keeps saying 'baby clothes'...so cute! I had to share his first gift :)

On another note...

I've been making field trip t-shirts all week for our field trip that was supposed to be today. Madison loved watching me. She was so good. She never tried to get into anything. She was content to hold a paintbrush and talk to me while I painted my name on 19 shirts. We were supposed to go on our field trip today but it was canceled yesterday due to the Swine Flu!!! Hopefully we can go in May. We're keeping our fingers crossed.

2 comments:

RanAshKenCoop said...

My favorite part of that outfit is the little baseball on the bottom!! So cute! I can't wait to meet the cute little guy who will wear it!

Anonymous said...

I hate that the swine flu has come and hope we all stay healthy. BUT, I'm so glad you and Madison get a break and don't have to be at school the next 10 days. I hope you get to have your field trip, you worked so hard on shirts for your class.
Maybe one of these days we will get to visit - before Madison grows up. She looks so different from the last time we saw her (only last month).
Love the boy's outfit....can't wait for him to arrive. GL