Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cooper's Baby Shower w/Family & Friends

My sisters in law had a shower for me this past weekend. It turned out GREAT!! They did such a great job. We had a good turnout and we got a lot of great gifts!! Now all we need is a little boy here to use them all. :) Here are some pictures from the shower!



Aunt Kara and Nana brought Madison a gift to open. She got a new shirt and skirt. She was excited about her new clothes.





me and my sweet baby


Madison, Me and Kara


Me and Madison with her Great Grandmom's


Me and Madison with her Grandmom's


opening her present from Grammy and Papa


She LOVES it! It's a wooden doll and clothes set!




Trent's Nanny Vest made this blanket for Cooper! I love it!


The hostesses -Mandie and Melanie

Look at all the gifts we came home with!!! We are so blessed with great family and friends!

1 comment:

DollyeP said...

Must have been the weekend for showers! Courtney, you look great!