Sunday, August 9, 2009

Faye's Birthday

My Aunt Faye's birthday was the same day as my shower so we had a surprise party for her that night at Joan and Shon's house. Our family was in town for my shower and her boys drove in later that afternoon. We ate pizza and cake and watched Madison swim/dance in the pool! It was fun to see everyone!


I LOVE this picture of her!


sisters!


Madison with her Nana and Pa


Happy Birthday, Faye!


Michael, Me and Madison

My mom had come in Wednesday before my shower and stayed with Madison and I while Trent was at Camp Copass. Madison has been glued to her Nana for 4 days and is very sad that she is gone. Last night when were leaving Joan's she kept saying "you comin with me Nana?" She's not going to know what to do next week when it's just me and her again since Trent will be back at camp!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you both very much. I had a great time and I do wish we lived closer. Love the pic I took of you, Michael and Madison! HaHa
NaNa and Pa