Monday, August 17, 2009

The last days of summer

Madison and I tried to make the most out of our last few days together. Trent was at camp the last two weeks of summer so it was just us girls. We did lots of shopping, swimming and playing.

We went to the pool everyday! She loves it. She loves running around in the shallow part but her favorite thing to do is jump to me! The last day we went swimming she started saying "move your belly" I didn't understand what she was meaning for awhile and then I finally figured out she wanted me to move back so she would have to jump farther. After I figured it out and asked her if that was what she wanted she said yes and started saying "move back mommy" and would motion for me to back up! SO CUTE! She became quiet the little water lover this summer!





We played with her animals...


One morning I was working on the computer and she climbed onto our window in our room and put the end caps to all the blinds on her fingers! She thought this was the funniest thing. She still asks to look at this picture and cracks up every time she sees it.


We played with her 'table head'



We went out to Camp Copass every night to watch Daddy's football team. We always had to bring at least one baby and a purse with us! Some nights we had the baby stroller too!


watching practice and drinking a milkshake!

Spending some time with her Daddy before we had to come back home


I got her nap mat out on Saturday to wash it and get it ready for daycare. She was excited to lay on it again :)


Our summer ended with Trent's birthday! We went to Celina for the day to celebrate with his family. Here is a picture of all the girl cousins! It actually turned out really good.


This was such a great summer! Madison is at such a fun age. I had so much fun spending every day with her. It was really hard to put her to bed last night knowing I wasn't going to get to see her all day. At least I'll be home again in a few weeks :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You all did have quite a summer. I sure enjoyed my little bit of time I got to spend with you all.
NaNa and Pa