Sunday, August 30, 2009

Football Season is Here!

Football season is in full swing around the Vest house! Liberty had their first game Friday night vs TCA. It was a beautiful night for a football game. Bart, Mandie and their kids were at the game. Madison had fun playing with her cousins. Liberty ended up losing the game so it wasn't a perfect night! Here are a few pictures from the game.

Madison was so cute copying everything Ross and Reid were doing on the field. She kept getting down into a stance (like Reid is doing in the 2nd picture). She had no clue what they were doing but she was having fun running around after them. :)

We figured this would be the last family picture of the 3 of us (at a football game) before Cooper arrives. As you can see, I'm getting quite large!

Saturday after we got home from the grocery store Madison and I cleaned the strawberries and cut off the leaves. I rinse and cut and she 'organizes' them on a paper towel to dry!


she usually snacks on a few too!


'cheese' face! what a ham!

The girl LOVES her some strawberries!

Trent was home early on Saturday (12:30). We had a good day hanging out around the house. We enjoyed having him home with us. That won't happen again until Christmas. Saturday night Madison started complaining of her belly hurting. She ended up throwing up late Saturday night, probably from all the drainage she has. Today she has seemed better. I think she's still trying to get over her croup/virus! Hopefully she is completely better before her baby brother arrives!
I have ONE WEEK left of school before I go on maternity leave. We are off next Monday and then I'm going to take Tuesday off to spend with Madison. My doctor is going to induce on Wednesday. We will have a baby by September 9th!! The countdown is on...

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Aww...such cute pics. I can't wait for Cooper to come and to see his precious face! Please keep us posted! :)

Anonymous said...

Madison hair looks like it has grown since I saw her last.
NaNa and Pa

Anonymous said...

She is such the organizer, and a great helper. I know she will love helping take care of Cooper. GL