Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cooper visits Santa alone...


because Madison wanted NOTHING to do with him! I didn't think she'd sit with him but I was hoping she'd give in and do it for Cooper. I tried to play the big sister card and tell her she needed to go with Cooper so he wouldn't be scared but she didn't buy it. I tried to bribe her with a new book (because Santa was right outside of Barnes and Noble) or a ride on the train in the mall...that didn't work either! She was not going to give in. So, Cooper got his picture taken all alone. He didn't mind sitting with Santa. In fact, he doesn't care who holds him as long as he can face out and see what's going on. :)

When I was paying for Cooper's picture Madison did lean over and give Santa a hug while Trent held her. Even now when I ask her if she's sad that she didn't sit with Santa she says "No".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next year Madison will be ready and it will be Cooper that cries.
NaNa and Pa