Monday, December 21, 2009

Trent's new ride

BEFORE
Well after driving my civic for the past 2 1/2 years Trent finally got a new truck! Trent used to have an Xterra but when we had Madison I took over that car and he drove mine. Remember, he only drives about 2 miles to work so it's not that bad. It's been so nice not having a car payment. We've held out as long as we could but he takes the kids to daycare in the mornings. I think the thought of having to load two kids in a TWO DOOR car was not ideal for him. So he started looking for a truck. He went back and forth between GMC/CHEVY and Dodge. After a few weeks of going back and forth between them he finally came away with a great deal and a great truck. He got a 2010 Dodge. I think he feels like a man again, after driving my 'micro machine' (as he called it) for years! He's very proud! I'm happy for him. It was a little sad to say goodbye to the old civic. I got that my junior year in high school from my parents! It's been a great little car.
AFTER

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeahhh for Trent.