Thursday, February 11, 2010

More from our SNOW DAY

We went back outside after naps this afternoon! I wanted to go out to measure how much snow we had gotten. Madison wanted to go play again. She is really enjoying this snow. We went out back this time. (By the way...our snowman from this morning fell over and is now covered up and gone).




Jack came out to play too! He ran all over the yard.




She was my holder! 7 1/2 inches!! Can you believe it???


Trent and Cooper came out for a second. I tried to get a picture of Cooper in the snow too but it didn't really work out so well...

Trent started throwing snowballs at Madison. You can see that she likes it at first and thinks it's funny. As time goes on and more snowballs hit her she decides she DOES NOT like them. When we got inside she said "I don't like the snow." I told her that Daddy was just trying to play with her and he was sorry. She said "The snow is just fun with Mommy. " He'll have to wait until she gets a little older before they can have snowball fights! I don't blame her. She was getting hit right in the head. Boys. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was Roscoe by Jack? HaHa!!
You all had a very fun day it looks like.
NaNa and Pa

kellie said...

So cute Courtney! I love all the snow pics and cant belive ya'll got that much! It snowed here like 2 hours and didnt really stick.