Monday, July 19, 2010

Operation Cut Out Cooper's 2:30 Bottle: Night Two

Going to bed last night I thought to myself, 'ok this is going to be the night he lets us have it'!! Boy was I wrong. He went to bed around 8:30 last night and we didn't hear a peep out of him until 6:45 this morning!! We are so proud of our little guy. Trent said to me this morning, "Just think how much sleep we have lost because we didn't do this sooner". He is right! Oh well, I enjoyed that small amount of cuddle time I got with him in the middle of the night, without his big sister hovering over us. That time is gone now. Let's hope for a repeat of last night again and again!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

I am so excited that you are going to get more sleep. That is so hard to do. How have the last few nights gone?

Grammy Laurie said...

Seems like I haven't talked to you in weeks, I didn't know about this :( How is he doing now 1/2 month later, still no night bottles?